Wheel Sets still appearing

I tried to change the location of the Fade (top,bottom, etc) from the blur menu within beam. I want them to show up in intensity ONLY. So, I put them into intensity, and took them out of the beam tab ... why do they keep showing up at the end of the beam menu when I select the fixture?
Parents
  • The issue with the blank thing is then when I use any other fixture that doesn't have it; it screws up all of their beam pages. Yes, I have searched throughout the beam list and no fades ... LOL. I have spend months (actually years now) perfecting my house wheel sets so I can pretty much program eyes closed and know where the perimeters will fall. This is just driving me nuts! I actually looked at the newest wheels sets on my computer while programming them on my hog III; this way I could mesh them into my current library. My show files was just merged a few days back to contain the newest library.
  • The issue with the blank thing is then when I use any other fixture that doesn't have it; it screws up all of their beam pages. Yes, I have searched throughout the beam list and no fades ... LOL. I have spend months (actually years now) perfecting my house wheel sets so I can pretty much program eyes closed and know where the perimeters will fall. This is just driving me nuts! I actually looked at the newest wheels sets on my computer while programming them on my hog III; this way I could mesh them into my current library. My show files was just merged a few days back to contain the newest library.
Children
No Data
Related