Correcting Palettes record by type

Hi everybody
Last time when i was recording my palettes i put a focus with the gobo and i record it by type. I din't find the way to correct this palette. What is the way please ?
Thanks.
Parents
  • Hi everybody and thanks for the answer. The solution that marty is proposing doesn't fix the problem because it won't remove a parameter (like a focus) from the "by type" library. The only way i know is to recall all the spot who are in you palette and to record it again. For sure it's a loss of time (specially when you are keeping lot of different kind of fixtures). I have already to keep in my show all the fixture because i don't want to lose the "by type" palettes (the output is becoming like a mess) just not to do again and again the same things (like a craftsmen !). I think that the "by type" palette as been created to win time, not to lose it. We definitively need an option to import/export the palettes from the fixture. Do you plan to add this kind of option ?
    Thanks.
  • Hi everybody and thanks for the answer. The solution that marty is proposing doesn't fix the problem because it won't remove a parameter (like a focus) from the "by type" library. The only way i know is to recall all the spot who are in you palette and to record it again. For sure it's a loss of time (specially when you are keeping lot of different kind of fixtures). I have already to keep in my show all the fixture because i don't want to lose the "by type" palettes (the output is becoming like a mess) just not to do again and again the same things (like a craftsmen !). I think that the "by type" palette as been created to win time, not to lose it. We definitively need an option to import/export the palettes from the fixture. Do you plan to add this kind of option ?
    Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related