Correcting Palettes record by type

Hi everybody
Last time when i was recording my palettes i put a focus with the gobo and i record it by type. I din't find the way to correct this palette. What is the way please ?
Thanks.
Parents
  • Yes,
    Import/export values from fixtures that are patched could be a good filter.

So we could have a "base show" with all values and create a new show in which we could import, from the "base show", palettes with only the values of pached fixtures.

We also need a way to remove values from "per type" palette, perhaps using record remove.

And, why not, a function to transform any palette in "per type" palette (of course we would have to choose for each type a fixture to be the reference)

Thanks
  • Yes,
    Import/export values from fixtures that are patched could be a good filter.

So we could have a "base show" with all values and create a new show in which we could import, from the "base show", palettes with only the values of pached fixtures.

We also need a way to remove values from "per type" palette, perhaps using record remove.

And, why not, a function to transform any palette in "per type" palette (of course we would have to choose for each type a fixture to be the reference)

Thanks
Children
No Data
Related