Back to the Hog

After not using this platform on any sizable shows, I have it on one. Trying to drive 36 ColorBlaze 72s in Mode A (36 Channels) and they respond very slowly.
Tried both the RGB generic profile as well as the Color Kinetics ColorBlast profile. Cannot find a fixture profile for the Colorblazes that lets me use them as a single fixture. Have tried various DP2000 configurations to try and make them respond in a reasonable time, including spreading universes over the spare DP200's, with no effect. Using Full Boar v3.1.8, 4x DP2000. Any suggestions? Am I missing something basic here?
Parents
  • Dennis, we really hate that you had a bad experience with our product!!

I would love to get dp2ks out of the field due to this very reason! I am sure we can find a creative inentive for customers to upgrade to 8ks.

Thanks everyone and i will definitely put more effort into communicating with our customers that they should not use dp2k's as dmx processors if at all possible especially with LEDs.

We released the dp8k to solve this years ago but did a poor job of convincing users to upgrade..

I will change the manual with the release of 3.2 and will put out a tech note next week.
  • Dennis, we really hate that you had a bad experience with our product!!

I would love to get dp2ks out of the field due to this very reason! I am sure we can find a creative inentive for customers to upgrade to 8ks.

Thanks everyone and i will definitely put more effort into communicating with our customers that they should not use dp2k's as dmx processors if at all possible especially with LEDs.

We released the dp8k to solve this years ago but did a poor job of convincing users to upgrade..

I will change the manual with the release of 3.2 and will put out a tech note next week.
Children
No Data
Related