Exiting a forever link loop

Hello. I'm very new to the Hog system so I could be missing something. I'm running Hog3PC with a mini playback wing and am playing around with linking in cue lists.

According to the manual, when a link is set with the option of Forever, "the loop will run indefinitely until you press the Go key" (page 241) but I can't seem to get this to work.

I have a cue list set up with 1 2 3 [link to 1 forever] 4 5 6. It will loop 1 2 3, but when I press Go (by default the Play button on the master it is assigned to, right?) it does not go on to 4 5 6. What am I missing/misunderstanding?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Hi Josh,
    link is working as it should.
    Pressing go just goes to next cue in your linked cues.

You can work around using goto (goto 4 enter).

Or if this is something you use frequently in this precise list you can set your Master 2 button (pause button) to function as goto. (also master / go can be goto...) In master options you can set exact goto with target cue (cue 4 in your case). This way you dont have pause in this list but you dont have to press more than one button when running show. And you can allways use the "big" pause button when your master is chosen.

Hope this helps.
  • Hi Josh,
    link is working as it should.
    Pressing go just goes to next cue in your linked cues.

You can work around using goto (goto 4 enter).

Or if this is something you use frequently in this precise list you can set your Master 2 button (pause button) to function as goto. (also master / go can be goto...) In master options you can set exact goto with target cue (cue 4 in your case). This way you dont have pause in this list but you dont have to press more than one button when running show. And you can allways use the "big" pause button when your master is chosen.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related