Macros in scenes

Hi

Scenes is just 1 cue lists. Well thats great for many things, to have one monitor with only scenes and just recall them...

It would be great to have macros in those, send midi strings, start cuelists and yaddayadda... scenes would be more powerfull

:dunno:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=jussikamunen;53242]Hi Edvard,

I know what you mean about scenes and macros.

But I´m not a scene user any more, I have actually stopped using scenes and started to use cuelists instead.

Record your view so that your not messing around with your actual fader cuelists and your good to go (just scroll the cuelist directory window to +100 or +200 depending on the amount of lists used in your show pages) and make sure that you record lists you want use in this "button" view with these numbers. Of course you can move them around later any way you want also.

This way you can create also toggle style buttons (simply 2 cues) easily. Also releasing can be done with second cue so you dont need unnecessary pressing of release button.

And this way also cuelist macros can be used from buttons, proper macros are coming in 3.2...

Yeah, im using lists as the way you mention. But thats only possible on one screen?

My idea is to have the second right screen for scenes, that way i can recall parts from songs and send midi strings to my laptop with notes comming up.

[QUOTE=stephlight;53243]In scenes you have same macros than in cues

When i open a scene, theres like a edit cue window. So where do i put the macro?
  • [QUOTE=jussikamunen;53242]Hi Edvard,

I know what you mean about scenes and macros.

But I´m not a scene user any more, I have actually stopped using scenes and started to use cuelists instead.

Record your view so that your not messing around with your actual fader cuelists and your good to go (just scroll the cuelist directory window to +100 or +200 depending on the amount of lists used in your show pages) and make sure that you record lists you want use in this "button" view with these numbers. Of course you can move them around later any way you want also.

This way you can create also toggle style buttons (simply 2 cues) easily. Also releasing can be done with second cue so you dont need unnecessary pressing of release button.

And this way also cuelist macros can be used from buttons, proper macros are coming in 3.2...

Yeah, im using lists as the way you mention. But thats only possible on one screen?

My idea is to have the second right screen for scenes, that way i can recall parts from songs and send midi strings to my laptop with notes comming up.

[QUOTE=stephlight;53243]In scenes you have same macros than in cues

When i open a scene, theres like a edit cue window. So where do i put the macro?
Children
No Data
Related