Macros in scenes

Hi

Scenes is just 1 cue lists. Well thats great for many things, to have one monitor with only scenes and just recall them...

It would be great to have macros in those, send midi strings, start cuelists and yaddayadda... scenes would be more powerfull

:dunno:
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Danny;53247]Hi Edward,

when you open up your scenes view, you can switch to "list view" mode (with the list icon in the top left) and there you can type the comment macros as you would in qlists for every scene separate.

aaaaaaaa there it is, nice nice. :notworthy:
    This way i could use cues for LTPs and scene for macros.

[QUOTE=jussikamunen;53248]You can split your cuelist directory window and move/resize them around. Then save your view.

And yeah, there are same macros in scenes too, my bad. Just havent used the list mode in scene window so I didint notice the macro possibility... this is why forums are great...

Split... hehe, i didnt know it existed, never used it :D haha
    Awesome.

Well i think this is great, better use scenes for macros due to the one shot scene buttons. And it makes sorting between LTP cues and macros better ;);)

Thanks all! :friday::hogsign:
  • [QUOTE=Danny;53247]Hi Edward,

when you open up your scenes view, you can switch to "list view" mode (with the list icon in the top left) and there you can type the comment macros as you would in qlists for every scene separate.

aaaaaaaa there it is, nice nice. :notworthy:
    This way i could use cues for LTPs and scene for macros.

[QUOTE=jussikamunen;53248]You can split your cuelist directory window and move/resize them around. Then save your view.

And yeah, there are same macros in scenes too, my bad. Just havent used the list mode in scene window so I didint notice the macro possibility... this is why forums are great...

Split... hehe, i didnt know it existed, never used it :D haha
    Awesome.

Well i think this is great, better use scenes for macros due to the one shot scene buttons. And it makes sorting between LTP cues and macros better ;);)

Thanks all! :friday::hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related