Chosen Cuelist Colour

Sorry if i'm missing something here but when using a fader wing would it not be nice to have the chosen cuelist highlighted?

I ask because when using a wing the cuelist previews don't line up with the faders so it takes a bit more looking to see where you are.

S
Parents
  • That is exactly what I'm saying! Glad you agree I thought I must have been missing the point somewhere!

I just think as you say if the list is highlighted/Bold/Color or something it would help when recording to the list you know exactly where your recording to, not relying on the blue LED choose button which may be positioned no where near the physical cuelist display.
  • That is exactly what I'm saying! Glad you agree I thought I must have been missing the point somewhere!

I just think as you say if the list is highlighted/Bold/Color or something it would help when recording to the list you know exactly where your recording to, not relying on the blue LED choose button which may be positioned no where near the physical cuelist display.
Children
No Data
Related