Anyone interested in OSC control??

So, as you know, I like to play with different controls for the Hog (iPhone, iPad, etc) and recently discovered the uses of OSC control.

I've been using OSCTouch for the iPhone and iPad. On top of that, I've been using OSCulator to transcode the OSC commands into MIDI notes. Would anyone be interested in playing with this setup????

The nice thing is that is DOES NOT require running Hog3PC as a client. There are options for both PC and MAC. I have an EMU USB->Midi box on my MAC and it connects MIDI directly to the console. You do have to be on the same network between the MAC and iPad/iPhone.

[ATTACH]2097[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2098[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2101[/ATTACH]
Parents
  • This is getting even more fun...

Found a new product that seems to fill a void for some people. This will get rid of the PC between the console and iPad/iPhone/Android whatever.

www.wifimidi.com

The Missing Link creates an ad-hoc wireless network between the device and the Midi output. So, no computer needed to control things. The other thing that the Missing Link allows is MIDI SYSEX messages instead of just notes and/or control changes. This opens up a WHOLE different set of abilities with the consoles.

Just wanted everyone to know what was out there...I'm thinking about ordering one and see where I can take this TouchOSC template to next with SYSEX messages. :)
  • This is getting even more fun...

Found a new product that seems to fill a void for some people. This will get rid of the PC between the console and iPad/iPhone/Android whatever.

www.wifimidi.com

The Missing Link creates an ad-hoc wireless network between the device and the Midi output. So, no computer needed to control things. The other thing that the Missing Link allows is MIDI SYSEX messages instead of just notes and/or control changes. This opens up a WHOLE different set of abilities with the consoles.

Just wanted everyone to know what was out there...I'm thinking about ordering one and see where I can take this TouchOSC template to next with SYSEX messages. :)
Children
No Data
Related