MIDI Notes question...

In looking at the OSC/MIDI notes control, I noticed there isn't a MIDI note associate with Assert on the Main Playback Bar notes.

GO 40
HALT 41
SKIPFWD 42
SKIPBCK 43
RELEASE 44
GOTO 45
NEXTPAGE 46

Any chance on getting this button added to the Midi Notes?
Parents
  • Trying to keep people from using third party hardware in place of wings is ridiculous. The people who can't afford wings (me) will probably never buy them, and the ones that can will always buy them. When will HES pull the stick out and realize that there's tons of cool things that can be done (see posts above) if we had faders and encoders that were mapped to hotkeys and/or midi notes. It's starting to feel like a lot like Apple in here. Julian88Tex, this also encourages me to look at another solution. Hmmmm onPC2 supports this feature and it's even easier to configure than onPC was. How's that for giving the people what they want. :poke: BUELLER? BUELLER? BUELLER?
  • Trying to keep people from using third party hardware in place of wings is ridiculous. The people who can't afford wings (me) will probably never buy them, and the ones that can will always buy them. When will HES pull the stick out and realize that there's tons of cool things that can be done (see posts above) if we had faders and encoders that were mapped to hotkeys and/or midi notes. It's starting to feel like a lot like Apple in here. Julian88Tex, this also encourages me to look at another solution. Hmmmm onPC2 supports this feature and it's even easier to configure than onPC was. How's that for giving the people what they want. :poke: BUELLER? BUELLER? BUELLER?
Children
No Data
Related