MIDI Notes question...

In looking at the OSC/MIDI notes control, I noticed there isn't a MIDI note associate with Assert on the Main Playback Bar notes.

GO 40
HALT 41
SKIPFWD 42
SKIPBCK 43
RELEASE 44
GOTO 45
NEXTPAGE 46

Any chance on getting this button added to the Midi Notes?
Parents
  • Agreed :-D. Yeah, I just gave up on the bored.... bought a dmxKing Micro (only $60+$10 shipping) and it's GREAT! Got it working with Luminair on an iPod Touch which is a great program. Controlled all parameters with a lighting using LightJams which allows you to turn Wii data or any MIDI OSC and many other formats into DMX data and that works great as well. Tomorrow I'm gonna hook up my Kinect to my macbook use Synapse to turn Kinect data into OSC... do some conversion with OSCulator and then use LightJames (PC Only) with Parallels and turn that data into DMX and hopefully I'll have a moving fixture that follow my movement :-D.
  • Agreed :-D. Yeah, I just gave up on the bored.... bought a dmxKing Micro (only $60+$10 shipping) and it's GREAT! Got it working with Luminair on an iPod Touch which is a great program. Controlled all parameters with a lighting using LightJams which allows you to turn Wii data or any MIDI OSC and many other formats into DMX data and that works great as well. Tomorrow I'm gonna hook up my Kinect to my macbook use Synapse to turn Kinect data into OSC... do some conversion with OSCulator and then use LightJames (PC Only) with Parallels and turn that data into DMX and hopefully I'll have a moving fixture that follow my movement :-D.
Children
No Data
Related