MIDI Notes question...

In looking at the OSC/MIDI notes control, I noticed there isn't a MIDI note associate with Assert on the Main Playback Bar notes.

GO 40
HALT 41
SKIPFWD 42
SKIPBCK 43
RELEASE 44
GOTO 45
NEXTPAGE 46

Any chance on getting this button added to the Midi Notes?
Parents
  • I've said it many times before....you get what you pay for, every time.

The H3PC software is free already, with no restrictions as far as FPS hardware add-ons goes.

One thing people may not realize is that the blue anodized aluminum bodies of all the wings, widgets, etc is extraordinarily expensive for HES to buy from the single source that makes them. As has already been seen with the sucess of the new line of widgets (they are much less expensive now), I would think this trend will continue in whatever/whenever the next generation of products comes along which would bring costs down.

Not sure why a widget upgrade would be so expensive or why you did not take advantage of the long running upgrade offer when H3PC initially came out years ago. When they first offered the program it was very affordable (I upgraded my personal widget in this manner for very little).

I've been walking around stages all over the world with a ruggedized tablet PC for years before the "tablet market" opened up, so there are already long-standing good solutions for remote focus for H3. Having said that, I do agree that iOS and Android apps are long overdue (Droid first please ;)).
  • I've said it many times before....you get what you pay for, every time.

The H3PC software is free already, with no restrictions as far as FPS hardware add-ons goes.

One thing people may not realize is that the blue anodized aluminum bodies of all the wings, widgets, etc is extraordinarily expensive for HES to buy from the single source that makes them. As has already been seen with the sucess of the new line of widgets (they are much less expensive now), I would think this trend will continue in whatever/whenever the next generation of products comes along which would bring costs down.

Not sure why a widget upgrade would be so expensive or why you did not take advantage of the long running upgrade offer when H3PC initially came out years ago. When they first offered the program it was very affordable (I upgraded my personal widget in this manner for very little).

I've been walking around stages all over the world with a ruggedized tablet PC for years before the "tablet market" opened up, so there are already long-standing good solutions for remote focus for H3. Having said that, I do agree that iOS and Android apps are long overdue (Droid first please ;)).
Children
No Data
Related