Hog3pc as client

Hey,
I try to connect a Hog3pc as a client to the wholehog 3 console
The machine is a MacBook Pro running Parallels software that run a virtual machine with windows 7 OS, the Hog3pc run on that win 7 OS.
Did everything wrote on that manual: www.consoletrainer.com/hog3manualnet.html
But no luck...
I can't connect it to the Hog show.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks
Amir
Parents
  • Be warned that we won't recommend the use of *any* virtual machines (VMware, Parallels, Virtual PC, etc.). You may be able to get away with them for offline editing, but don't use them for live shows. Because of the games they have to play to share networking, Virtual network interfaces are subtly different from real networks in ways that can cause problems for 3PC. There can be other problem with mouse cursor handling, windowing, etc.

I realize that they're convenient, and that they're supposed to be "just like" running on a real computer. But believe me, they're not just like a real computer.
  • Be warned that we won't recommend the use of *any* virtual machines (VMware, Parallels, Virtual PC, etc.). You may be able to get away with them for offline editing, but don't use them for live shows. Because of the games they have to play to share networking, Virtual network interfaces are subtly different from real networks in ways that can cause problems for 3PC. There can be other problem with mouse cursor handling, windowing, etc.

I realize that they're convenient, and that they're supposed to be "just like" running on a real computer. But believe me, they're not just like a real computer.
Children
No Data
Related