Road Hog USB to Ethernet

Just out of total curiosity...of course, the regular Road Hog does not have ArtNet or networking capabilities. :aargh4: But just out of curiosity, would coming out of a network jack into a wireless hub, out of that into a ethernet to USB adaptor into the Road Hog work, just sheerly to control it wirelessly? I don't assume this would work, but I'm not an IT guy...:dunce:

Thanks for the imput...
Parents
  • If you want remote capabilities, I have only found 1 way to do it with the Roadhog.

Grab a PC or Mac with a (2) M-Audio Uno Midi boxes (1 for the Mac/PC and 1 for the Roadhog). You can then use a OSC remote to send OSC commands to the Mac or PC. The Mac or PC then converts the OSC to Midi Notes and that can fire the Roadhog. You don't get 2 way communication, but it might work for what you are looking for.

See this thread for more OSC information:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=11460
  • If you want remote capabilities, I have only found 1 way to do it with the Roadhog.

Grab a PC or Mac with a (2) M-Audio Uno Midi boxes (1 for the Mac/PC and 1 for the Roadhog). You can then use a OSC remote to send OSC commands to the Mac or PC. The Mac or PC then converts the OSC to Midi Notes and that can fire the Roadhog. You don't get 2 way communication, but it might work for what you are looking for.

See this thread for more OSC information:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=11460
Children
No Data
Related