ICBM Pan/Tilt faders

ICBM Pan/Tilt faders -

I had this working at one time, and have since lost the cuelist and I can't seem to get it to work again.

Here's what I'm trying to do:
I have various position cuelists (like 3piece band a, 3piece band b, etc) that move my 250s to a static location.

I would like to have a fader that can ADD pan (and another separate tilt fader) to the looks on stage. I would like the pan motion to be continuos and I would like it to increase in size/intensity as the fader is brought up, and return to the cuelist position when the fader is brought back down to zero.

I used to have a similar fader that would add a circle to the look, and increase in speed/intensity/size as I pushed my fader up and down.

Thanks again,

Thymebalm
Parents
  • So then a follow up question.

I have my pan on an ICBM fader, but I don't like that all of the instruments pan in the same direction, what I would rather is have the lights "open" and "close" basically splitting the 250s at center stage and having the look on the left -mirror- the look on the right, as opposed having all the lights swing from left to right, all the lights would swing towards center, and then away from center towards the wall.

I tried using the fan button, or each half as a separate look and merging them, but I haven't had any luck yet.

thank you so much,

thymebalm
  • So then a follow up question.

I have my pan on an ICBM fader, but I don't like that all of the instruments pan in the same direction, what I would rather is have the lights "open" and "close" basically splitting the 250s at center stage and having the look on the left -mirror- the look on the right, as opposed having all the lights swing from left to right, all the lights would swing towards center, and then away from center towards the wall.

I tried using the fan button, or each half as a separate look and merging them, but I haven't had any luck yet.

thank you so much,

thymebalm
Children
No Data
Related