Effect Engine Pallet for Hog 3

I tried to move my pallet from one screen to an external touch screen and now when I hit the effects button, the pallet does not come up. Only the effects engine programmer screen. How do I get the pallet to come back up?
Thanks.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=SmilinJoe;54403]Is there any list in the onboard manual that shows the list of Effects Engines?

No there is no list of the pre-built Effects Palettes. Even if there were such a list the Palettes can be easily modified, deleted, or moved so in all likelyhood a list would not be relevant to your show.

Do you still have your external screens connected?
    Try what Jon suggested first....closing windows one by one to see if your Effects Palette Directory is simply buried behind another window.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=SmilinJoe;54403]Is there any list in the onboard manual that shows the list of Effects Engines?

No there is no list of the pre-built Effects Palettes. Even if there were such a list the Palettes can be easily modified, deleted, or moved so in all likelyhood a list would not be relevant to your show.

Do you still have your external screens connected?
    Try what Jon suggested first....closing windows one by one to see if your Effects Palette Directory is simply buried behind another window.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related