Cue Only

I would really love to have the "Cue Only " option for each cue and not by cuelist.

Thanks
Parents
  • Some time I need to add a chase or effect or acue or....... playing from an other cuelist and I don't want all parameters from previous cues in "master cuelist", but I need tracking before and after that cue. (I can't use priority, or I have to redo all the song)

An other way would be to add a priority level by parameter and by cue like fade and delay (asked long time ago), but I don't have news about it.

With this option I could also pepare lot of chases, effects, scenes with all fixtures, and use only those I need easily by blocking other in the "master cuelist".

hope this is more clear.
  • Some time I need to add a chase or effect or acue or....... playing from an other cuelist and I don't want all parameters from previous cues in "master cuelist", but I need tracking before and after that cue. (I can't use priority, or I have to redo all the song)

An other way would be to add a priority level by parameter and by cue like fade and delay (asked long time ago), but I don't have news about it.

With this option I could also pepare lot of chases, effects, scenes with all fixtures, and use only those I need easily by blocking other in the "master cuelist".

hope this is more clear.
Children
No Data
Related