Cue Only

I would really love to have the "Cue Only " option for each cue and not by cuelist.

Thanks
Parents
  • What I want to, is to increase or decrease the priority of certain parameters in a cue.

I see two ways to do that :
    - 1) Temporarily activate the "Cue only" option for one or more cue(s). "Skip tracking option during a cue" seems a good definition. I would say that it is an efficient and fast but not very elegant and greatly diminishes the possibilities offered by the second solution.

- 2) Giving a priority level to all parameters in every cues, like we give a fade times or a delay times. This would be slower but much more powerful than the first solution.

Hope that it is more clear.
  • What I want to, is to increase or decrease the priority of certain parameters in a cue.

I see two ways to do that :
    - 1) Temporarily activate the "Cue only" option for one or more cue(s). "Skip tracking option during a cue" seems a good definition. I would say that it is an efficient and fast but not very elegant and greatly diminishes the possibilities offered by the second solution.

- 2) Giving a priority level to all parameters in every cues, like we give a fade times or a delay times. This would be slower but much more powerful than the first solution.

Hope that it is more clear.
Children
No Data
Related