LG Flatron

I try to make the LG Flatron L1742SE-BF 17'' touchscreen work with the Wholehog 3 and the touch don't work.

Why?

Thanks
Amir
Parents
  • In my opinion, the only way to get it to work is using it as an external monitor to a notebook, using the software ipc, on this 17''are you going to put only two virtual monitor software (with a high resolution should enter both ) While the virtual desk you can keep it on the primary monitor of the notebook.
    that's it!
    Of course, you have a good notebook, with a good video card and a lot of video ram (512MB would be ideal), an excellent network switch 100 t-base, real, then buy a good brand of switch, like Cisco, on ebay you can find it used a little more than 150 € (8port) new around 400euro (I recommend buying a good, otherwise you risk to bring down all the speed communications network node,).

you can download the software IPC at this link:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/Hog3PC.shtml

:-)
    Hail
    Matthew:poke::poke::poke:

• In my opinion, the only way to get it to work is using it as an external monitor to a notebook, using the software ipc, on this 17''are you going to put only two virtual monitor software (with a high resolution should enter both ) While the virtual desk you can keep it on the primary monitor of the notebook.
    that's it!
    Of course, you have a good notebook, with a good video card and a lot of video ram (512MB would be ideal), an excellent network switch 100 t-base, real, then buy a good brand of switch, like Cisco, on ebay you can find it used a little more than 150 € (8port) new around 400euro (I recommend buying a good, otherwise you risk to bring down all the speed communications network node,).

you can download the software IPC at this link:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/Hog3PC.shtml

Hail
    Matthew:poke::poke::poke:

Children
No Data
Related