Ipod / Ipad app

I would love to see an app for the ipad an Ipod touch that would be a remote for all Hog 3 consoles. I just worked with a chamsys console and it was great being able to use my Ipad as a remote. This was especially nice since I was having to do focus positions in broad day light and I could just stand on stage and create my presets.

just my $.02

Andrew
Parents
  • I don't work for HES/FPS, but I believe that I can tell you that the backend functionality for this is arriving with the 3.2 series of software.

I know we have all been waiting on a lot of features for a while, but I can assure you that the work being done in Austin on the guts of the Hog are going to enable a lot of exciting features in the future (including smartphone based RFUs).

I'm glad to see people continuing to post on this topic and I can tell you that Brad, Robbie, and the gang have definitely gotten the message.

PG
  • I don't work for HES/FPS, but I believe that I can tell you that the backend functionality for this is arriving with the 3.2 series of software.

I know we have all been waiting on a lot of features for a while, but I can assure you that the work being done in Austin on the guts of the Hog are going to enable a lot of exciting features in the future (including smartphone based RFUs).

I'm glad to see people continuing to post on this topic and I can tell you that Brad, Robbie, and the gang have definitely gotten the message.

PG
Children
No Data
Related