Ipod / Ipad app

I would love to see an app for the ipad an Ipod touch that would be a remote for all Hog 3 consoles. I just worked with a chamsys console and it was great being able to use my Ipad as a remote. This was especially nice since I was having to do focus positions in broad day light and I could just stand on stage and create my presets.

just my $.02

Andrew
Parents
  • An effective and easy way to do this is run a PC in hognet with the console (both sporting the same version of software) The desk then connects with the computer, seeing it as a console.
    Then using the VNC app for Ipad you can control the computer, and therefore the lights.

I found that VNC is somewhat limited in conrolling intelligent fixtures due to the lack of a click and drag function. However teamviewer is very good.
    I have to use VNC because team viewer requires an internet connection. Teamviewer can be accessed from anywhere, so with the help of skype and an LX assist on site, I can operate from the couch at home! Just a bit delayed :D
  • An effective and easy way to do this is run a PC in hognet with the console (both sporting the same version of software) The desk then connects with the computer, seeing it as a console.
    Then using the VNC app for Ipad you can control the computer, and therefore the lights.

I found that VNC is somewhat limited in conrolling intelligent fixtures due to the lack of a click and drag function. However teamviewer is very good.
    I have to use VNC because team viewer requires an internet connection. Teamviewer can be accessed from anywhere, so with the help of skype and an LX assist on site, I can operate from the couch at home! Just a bit delayed :D
Children
No Data
Related