Martin MAc 500 Color Wheel 2 not responding?

Okay, I've been using Mac 500's for many years and have never ran across this issue before with other consoles I've used. I'm using a Whole Hog 3 (Not a Road Hog, iPC or Full Boar) OS is 3.1.7 (b2826) - Fixture profile is Martin/MAC 500 Gobo Scroll, to control these fixtures. What's happening is I don't have control of the Color Wheel 2. I do have control of Color Wheel 1 and all the other parameters. I'm using the Fixture 4 Library profile for these Fixtures types. This isn't the first time I've experienced this issue with the Whole Hog 3 using Fixture Library 4. I've haven't try earlier Fixture Library profiles yet.
I haven't had this issue with the Hog2 console, only on the Whole Hog 3.
. Anyone else experiencing this same issue?
If so, what's the work around?

Thanks in advance,

Darrel "Beammer" Cummins
LD/Programmer
Parents
  • amir877,
    I do have the Slot Bar for the 2nd Colour Wheel showing and I can change the percentages as required, but the fixtures aren't responding to these changes.
    Is there a setting in the Mac that needs to be changed to allow it to select the second Color Wheel.
    Sorry, but I'm not aware of this.
    I've check the Mac 500 manual and it doesn't mention a required setting change.
    I have changed the setting in the Mac 500's to Scroll instead of Snap between Gobo's
    How did you have your 42 Mac 500's configured?

Darrel "Beammer" Cummins
  • amir877,
    I do have the Slot Bar for the 2nd Colour Wheel showing and I can change the percentages as required, but the fixtures aren't responding to these changes.
    Is there a setting in the Mac that needs to be changed to allow it to select the second Color Wheel.
    Sorry, but I'm not aware of this.
    I've check the Mac 500 manual and it doesn't mention a required setting change.
    I have changed the setting in the Mac 500's to Scroll instead of Snap between Gobo's
    How did you have your 42 Mac 500's configured?

Darrel "Beammer" Cummins
Children
No Data
Related