Masking parameters in Mark

Hi!

I have an idea that would help me in my programming alot. I want to be able to mask which parameters to mark in a cue. Sometimes i don't want the position to be marked, but colors and beam to be marked. Then i'll have to manually create a cue before this cue to set the colors and gobo. It would be great if i got to choose which parameters to mark.
Parents
  • I thought of that too that it would be great if i got to choose exactly which parameters to mark (of course Intensity would not be possible to mask mark). I actually had a problem with the mark feature recently which gave me big trouble before i was able to figure it out. Some scanners in my rig where set to strobe in the next cue, which was being marked. However, when the strobe was turned on, the scanners didn't care about what the intensity was, (0%), it would still strobe at full intensity. Of course the desk wasn't aware of this issue, and neither was i. At that time the masking feature would have came in handy =)
  • I thought of that too that it would be great if i got to choose exactly which parameters to mark (of course Intensity would not be possible to mask mark). I actually had a problem with the mark feature recently which gave me big trouble before i was able to figure it out. Some scanners in my rig where set to strobe in the next cue, which was being marked. However, when the strobe was turned on, the scanners didn't care about what the intensity was, (0%), it would still strobe at full intensity. Of course the desk wasn't aware of this issue, and neither was i. At that time the masking feature would have came in handy =)
Children
No Data
Related