Palettes in programmer

Could we have something like Pig + Palette Palette + Live or what ever to put in programmer all fixtures that are recorded in the palette with the values they have in the palette.

Color Palette 32 is Fixtures 1, 4, 10, 45 and 56 with Cyan Full and Magenta 80%
{Pig}+{Color Palette 32} would put Fixtures 1, 4, 10, 45 and 56 in programmer with Cyan Full and Magenta 80%

Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=srautane;54845]There' s a slight problem people tend to forget. How we handle GLOBAL palettes?
    Selecting that kind of preset would select entire rig. Sometimes not a very good idea...
    GMA...yes it has this feature, but also it has no true global palettes, cause libraries are not based on generic fixture model.
    To have this feature we at least need a somekind of on/off tick for these kind of presets or global ones are just ignored.

Yep...MA only has "Universal Presets" (Per Type Palette in H3) or "Selected Presets" (Per Fixture Palette in H3).....no MA equivalent for H3 Global Palette.

Personally, I find it very fast to simply OPEN your position Palette and turn off Blind for the editor...Highlight and step through to update....if you are going to do this a lot you can also make the default editor state not-Blind in user prefs as well to save that step.

If you need it in the Programmer for some reason use Copy as I said above.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=srautane;54845]There' s a slight problem people tend to forget. How we handle GLOBAL palettes?
    Selecting that kind of preset would select entire rig. Sometimes not a very good idea...
    GMA...yes it has this feature, but also it has no true global palettes, cause libraries are not based on generic fixture model.
    To have this feature we at least need a somekind of on/off tick for these kind of presets or global ones are just ignored.

Yep...MA only has "Universal Presets" (Per Type Palette in H3) or "Selected Presets" (Per Fixture Palette in H3).....no MA equivalent for H3 Global Palette.

Personally, I find it very fast to simply OPEN your position Palette and turn off Blind for the editor...Highlight and step through to update....if you are going to do this a lot you can also make the default editor state not-Blind in user prefs as well to save that step.

If you need it in the Programmer for some reason use Copy as I said above.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related