Hog pc not launching

Hog pc, windows 7 64bit.
installed 3.2.0.
pop up window.. hogclock intl fail.
then show server launch..
the show server is not responding would you like to wait?

If i click yes, nothing happens.. if I click No it fails..

I have re-installed it and made sure i am andmin and UAC is off
Parents
  • Does installing v3.2.x make the widget unrecognisable in hog2PC?

I just bought a widget and tested it it both hog3PC and hog2PC; the widget was recognized just fine. Then I installed v3.2.x and got the hogclock init failure error; I also tried hog2PC, but the widget wasn't recognized.

Great.

SO after reading forums, I disabled the network adapter (thank you, Gordo), and hog3PC works on v3.2.x. However, I'm having no luck with hog2PC seeing the widget. I've reinstalled hog2PC, but it still doesn't see the widget.

To pose the question again, does installing v3.2.x make the widget unrecognizable in hog2PC?
  • Does installing v3.2.x make the widget unrecognisable in hog2PC?

I just bought a widget and tested it it both hog3PC and hog2PC; the widget was recognized just fine. Then I installed v3.2.x and got the hogclock init failure error; I also tried hog2PC, but the widget wasn't recognized.

Great.

SO after reading forums, I disabled the network adapter (thank you, Gordo), and hog3PC works on v3.2.x. However, I'm having no luck with hog2PC seeing the widget. I've reinstalled hog2PC, but it still doesn't see the widget.

To pose the question again, does installing v3.2.x make the widget unrecognizable in hog2PC?
Children
No Data
Related