Hog pc not launching

Hog pc, windows 7 64bit.
installed 3.2.0.
pop up window.. hogclock intl fail.
then show server launch..
the show server is not responding would you like to wait?

If i click yes, nothing happens.. if I click No it fails..

I have re-installed it and made sure i am andmin and UAC is off
Parents
  • I am having a problem booting up 3.2.0 with a network connection. If I disable my network, it starts right up. This is not just a wifi connection, but a hard line connection. I am running Hog3PC on Windows XP SP3. The network connection runs into a DHCP server. I have noticed, with the network enabled, the IP address on the Hog server when it starts up is the same IP address as the computer, which is a 192.168.0.XX. Is this supposed to be that way? With the network disabled, the IP address comes up as 127.0.0.1, which is expected with no network connection. This is not a critical issue, but it would be nice to get it on the network.
  • I am having a problem booting up 3.2.0 with a network connection. If I disable my network, it starts right up. This is not just a wifi connection, but a hard line connection. I am running Hog3PC on Windows XP SP3. The network connection runs into a DHCP server. I have noticed, with the network enabled, the IP address on the Hog server when it starts up is the same IP address as the computer, which is a 192.168.0.XX. Is this supposed to be that way? With the network disabled, the IP address comes up as 127.0.0.1, which is expected with no network connection. This is not a critical issue, but it would be nice to get it on the network.
Children
No Data
Related