Hog pc not launching

Hog pc, windows 7 64bit.
installed 3.2.0.
pop up window.. hogclock intl fail.
then show server launch..
the show server is not responding would you like to wait?

If i click yes, nothing happens.. if I click No it fails..

I have re-installed it and made sure i am andmin and UAC is off
Parents
  • So today I reformatted my whole PC... started from clean, just to see if anything was blocking it from my end. Installed it one last time. Crossed my fingers and held my breath. It worked!! I have my RFU back and just in time for a huge show coming up next week. Happy times.. or so I thought..
    Now I am back to getting the Fail, I updated windows my the windows Update. did 65 updates due to being clean from the reformat. Once that was installed, I got the Fail.. Any idea as to what update from windows would crash hog??
  • So today I reformatted my whole PC... started from clean, just to see if anything was blocking it from my end. Installed it one last time. Crossed my fingers and held my breath. It worked!! I have my RFU back and just in time for a huge show coming up next week. Happy times.. or so I thought..
    Now I am back to getting the Fail, I updated windows my the windows Update. did 65 updates due to being clean from the reformat. Once that was installed, I got the Fail.. Any idea as to what update from windows would crash hog??
Children
No Data
Related