People willing to donate a show file for edu purpose?

Hi

Are there any people willing to donate a nice showfile(s) for educational purpose, + discription of the show.

2shared could perhaps be used for uploading and sharing files.

We're also interested in how people program there shows and playback there show, with complete cuelists? or every single colour and gobo seperate and do it on the fly with effects/chases.

And how do you keep it simple / spend less programming time?

Many Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=JimOhrberg;55476]Hugo,

Is there a particular genre of show file that you are seeking? musical theater, rock concert, corporate event, etc.

I have a somewhat stripped down version of a musical theater show that I would be willing to share. Let me know how you would like the file to be sent. You will need to be running at least version 3.1.8 software to open the show file.

-Jim

Hello Jim

Any kind of show is welcome we're hoping to get more shows with diffrent styles of programming theater, busking(live) or any combination in between.

The best would be to send the backup file (tar.gz)

Thanks for your input :hogsign:
  • [QUOTE=JimOhrberg;55476]Hugo,

Is there a particular genre of show file that you are seeking? musical theater, rock concert, corporate event, etc.

I have a somewhat stripped down version of a musical theater show that I would be willing to share. Let me know how you would like the file to be sent. You will need to be running at least version 3.1.8 software to open the show file.

-Jim

Hello Jim

Any kind of show is welcome we're hoping to get more shows with diffrent styles of programming theater, busking(live) or any combination in between.

The best would be to send the backup file (tar.gz)

Thanks for your input :hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related