Usb super widget don't work with 3.2.0

hi. I update the laptop yesterday at v.3.2.0 and y try work with my usb super widget but not is safe. The outputs lose the signal, and i try return at the 3.1.9 and work normally. Somebody can helpme, i need some drivers or other files to run fine. Thanks.
Parents
  • hi again. The widget not lose the usb connection i can see the network window and i run the testing outptu and the red leds flashing but when check the outputs with my dmx tester don´t have signal. Sometimes runs only output 2 or 4. When i try switch the outputs on the network window universe 4 at output 1, universe 3 at output 2, etc. Runs fine. What's the problem. I thinks meabe the problem is the laptop and i swich to a desktop but is the same problem. I comeback at the 3.1.9 and i work fine. So i try plug in the widget in the dp8k back pannel running with my wh3 3.2.0 and patching the widget at universe 9 thru 12. And i have the same problem. You can helpme.
    Thanks
    Best regards.
  • hi again. The widget not lose the usb connection i can see the network window and i run the testing outptu and the red leds flashing but when check the outputs with my dmx tester don´t have signal. Sometimes runs only output 2 or 4. When i try switch the outputs on the network window universe 4 at output 1, universe 3 at output 2, etc. Runs fine. What's the problem. I thinks meabe the problem is the laptop and i swich to a desktop but is the same problem. I comeback at the 3.1.9 and i work fine. So i try plug in the widget in the dp8k back pannel running with my wh3 3.2.0 and patching the widget at universe 9 thru 12. And i have the same problem. You can helpme.
    Thanks
    Best regards.
Children
No Data
Related