Sketch function for directory items

Perhaps this is already requested but a sketch function for directory items would be a huge time saver, like the the new colour coding in 3.20 which is a great new feature.

Sometimes it feels I'm spending more time naming all my cue's and cuelists then programming. Is there a way in the current release to quickly set a cuelist directory item name after recording just like the cue's?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;55502]
    Sometimes it feels I'm spending more time naming all my cue's and cuelists then programming. Is there a way in the current release to quickly set a cuelist directory item name after recording just like the cue's?

Quick name is available immediately after recording any item that exists in a directory, including views, groups, color palettes, position palettes, and beam palettes.

Essentially any time you hit RECORD [Item] ENTER, you can activate Quickname by hitting SET next.

For example, if you grab a group of fixtures and record a new color palette, hit SET immediately after you have hit RECORD [Beam Palette] ENTER and you will be able to name the palette.

Also, any time you have a palette directory open, you can hold the SET key and tap a palette to bring up the Quickname box.
  • [QUOTE=Hugovd89;55502]

Quick name is available immediately after recording any item that exists in a directory, including views, groups, color palettes, position palettes, and beam palettes.

Essentially any time you hit RECORD [Item] ENTER, you can activate Quickname by hitting SET next.

For example, if you grab a group of fixtures and record a new color palette, hit SET immediately after you have hit RECORD [Beam Palette] ENTER and you will be able to name the palette.

Also, any time you have a palette directory open, you can hold the SET key and tap a palette to bring up the Quickname box.
Children
No Data
Related