Sketch function for directory items

Perhaps this is already requested but a sketch function for directory items would be a huge time saver, like the the new colour coding in 3.20 which is a great new feature.

Sometimes it feels I'm spending more time naming all my cue's and cuelists then programming. Is there a way in the current release to quickly set a cuelist directory item name after recording just like the cue's?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=z6p6tist6;55515]I guess I don't quite know how you would like to see this improved.

Can you describe more fully what you are imagining?

Is this an issue that you think the console could be better about or is this something that you need to change when you program?

I ask this only because I don't ever end up with a lot of unlabeled cue lists.

PG

I only do live work, so i put all my colours, gobo's, positions, effects into single cue cuelists recording these lists is piece of cake naming them takes more time becaus i cant press set instantly after recording to name my list, a way to sketch my cuelists would be way faster then naming them.

how do you work with live shows, use your palletes directly and keep the number of cuelists low?
  • [QUOTE=z6p6tist6;55515]I guess I don't quite know how you would like to see this improved.

Can you describe more fully what you are imagining?

Is this an issue that you think the console could be better about or is this something that you need to change when you program?

I ask this only because I don't ever end up with a lot of unlabeled cue lists.

PG

I only do live work, so i put all my colours, gobo's, positions, effects into single cue cuelists recording these lists is piece of cake naming them takes more time becaus i cant press set instantly after recording to name my list, a way to sketch my cuelists would be way faster then naming them.

how do you work with live shows, use your palletes directly and keep the number of cuelists low?
Children
No Data
Related