Sketch function for directory items

Perhaps this is already requested but a sketch function for directory items would be a huge time saver, like the the new colour coding in 3.20 which is a great new feature.

Sometimes it feels I'm spending more time naming all my cue's and cuelists then programming. Is there a way in the current release to quickly set a cuelist directory item name after recording just like the cue's?
Parents
  • I understand.
    This is another one of my long standing requests.....

Labeling Cuelists themselves could be made much faster/easier.
    Currently the only way to label a List is to go into the Cuelist Directory and label it there as Quickname functionality only applies to Cues....not the actual list.

What I personally would like to see is that when a new Cuelist is Recorded and SET is pressed for Quickname.....a double entry popup occurs. One field for the Cuelist label and another for the Cue label. This should only happen when a new List is made, and otherwise Quickname should remain unchanged.

I'll see if I can find my original post about this....

Hope this helps. :)
  • I understand.
    This is another one of my long standing requests.....

Labeling Cuelists themselves could be made much faster/easier.
    Currently the only way to label a List is to go into the Cuelist Directory and label it there as Quickname functionality only applies to Cues....not the actual list.

What I personally would like to see is that when a new Cuelist is Recorded and SET is pressed for Quickname.....a double entry popup occurs. One field for the Cuelist label and another for the Cue label. This should only happen when a new List is made, and otherwise Quickname should remain unchanged.

I'll see if I can find my original post about this....

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related