"hog 3 pc is not responding"

Hi there,

Been trying to run 3.2.0 on my computer, the program loads and loads my shows or creates new shows, but seems to hang whenever I want to change window, press pallettes etc
I have no external devices

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit with a AMD Phenom 1.6 GHz quad core processor with 4Gb ram

I'm noticing that the processor usage jumps up from 17% idle to 80 -99% as soon as I open hog 3 pc

I've tried disabling my anti-virus, with no difference

Not being well versed in the insides of computers I'm wondering should my processor really be struggling with the program?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Gordo
Parents
  • Sorry for the rough start Gordo. Have your tried installing v3.1.9 to see if the same problem occurs? I imagine this issue is independent of software version and that we might need to start digging into your computer settings a bit more. Let me know how it works with 3.1.9 in terms of CPU usage and hanging and we'll proceed from there to see if this issue is something we introduced in 3.2.0 or if, like I said, there might be something evil in your machine that is upset with Hog3PC trying to run.
  • Sorry for the rough start Gordo. Have your tried installing v3.1.9 to see if the same problem occurs? I imagine this issue is independent of software version and that we might need to start digging into your computer settings a bit more. Let me know how it works with 3.1.9 in terms of CPU usage and hanging and we'll proceed from there to see if this issue is something we introduced in 3.2.0 or if, like I said, there might be something evil in your machine that is upset with Hog3PC trying to run.
Children
No Data
Related