Bug- change path crash v3.2

Hog PC- windows 7
2 road hog wings with internal super widget

The software crashes when I try and change a cues path from the cuelist stack. The desktop closes but the computer still thinks the software is running. I have to restart the PC to relaunch hog PC. This happens in a previously built show as well as a fresh show. It has always crashed when attempting it.

Thanks
Chris Lighthall
Parents
  • I just got the console back home and did some trouble shooting today. I have been updating the Hog OS no the road so the computer is currently running 3.2.1.

I booted the computer without the wings attached. I just used a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Loading the same show I have been using all summer, I could not duplicate the issue. My guess is that one of the three pieces of hardware (full boar playback wing, full boar programming wing, internal super widget) is causing the path issue.

I did a system update to the machine and reinstalled the Hog OS without the hardware connected (every time I have done a Hog update, I have had the wings attached). Tomorrow morning I will hook the hardware back up and see what happens. If the issue shows back up, I will boot the system with just one piece of hardware until I discover if it is a specific piece.

Any other ideas on what I can try?

Thanks
    Chris Lighthall
  • I just got the console back home and did some trouble shooting today. I have been updating the Hog OS no the road so the computer is currently running 3.2.1.

I booted the computer without the wings attached. I just used a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Loading the same show I have been using all summer, I could not duplicate the issue. My guess is that one of the three pieces of hardware (full boar playback wing, full boar programming wing, internal super widget) is causing the path issue.

I did a system update to the machine and reinstalled the Hog OS without the hardware connected (every time I have done a Hog update, I have had the wings attached). Tomorrow morning I will hook the hardware back up and see what happens. If the issue shows back up, I will boot the system with just one piece of hardware until I discover if it is a specific piece.

Any other ideas on what I can try?

Thanks
    Chris Lighthall
Children
No Data
Related