Bug- change path crash v3.2

Hog PC- windows 7
2 road hog wings with internal super widget

The software crashes when I try and change a cues path from the cuelist stack. The desktop closes but the computer still thinks the software is running. I have to restart the PC to relaunch hog PC. This happens in a previously built show as well as a fresh show. It has always crashed when attempting it.

Thanks
Chris Lighthall
Parents
  • I had a couple shows and everything worked fine, however I was careful to do zero programming with paths on site for fear of crashing. I'm heading to my studio to work on my show tonight, I'll give you feedback as to whether my issue was fixed or not.

I had whatever ELO drivers came bundled with 3.2.2. I uninstalled them after upgrading to 3.2.3.

If you need a show file, where would I submit it?

Edit: I tested and still have the problem with crashing. I'll restart HogPC and everything works fine, then eventually the crash will instantly occur when I try to choose a path.
  • I had a couple shows and everything worked fine, however I was careful to do zero programming with paths on site for fear of crashing. I'm heading to my studio to work on my show tonight, I'll give you feedback as to whether my issue was fixed or not.

I had whatever ELO drivers came bundled with 3.2.2. I uninstalled them after upgrading to 3.2.3.

If you need a show file, where would I submit it?

Edit: I tested and still have the problem with crashing. I'll restart HogPC and everything works fine, then eventually the crash will instantly occur when I try to choose a path.
Children
No Data
Related