Is the hog 2 gone for ever?

At work we have 3 ipc witch we like, well i like, everyone else say they crash, but a few people and myself think is operator error, so we use the hog 2 software, i was wondering if it will not be available to the ipc any more, is it gone for ever?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::sad::sad:
Parents
  • Well support and software development for Hog2 has been gone for quite some time now but HogiPC will still run the latest Hog2 application as long as you keep your iPC on the older XPE image. Users who upgrade to the latest Hog iPC XPE image should be doing so because they are interested primarily in the Hog3PC software on the desk. If you and your clients are still heavy Hog2PC users then I would recommend sticking with the old XPE image and just running Hog 3 v3.1.9 which was a great and stable software release.
  • Well support and software development for Hog2 has been gone for quite some time now but HogiPC will still run the latest Hog2 application as long as you keep your iPC on the older XPE image. Users who upgrade to the latest Hog iPC XPE image should be doing so because they are interested primarily in the Hog3PC software on the desk. If you and your clients are still heavy Hog2PC users then I would recommend sticking with the old XPE image and just running Hog 3 v3.1.9 which was a great and stable software release.
Children
No Data
Related