Hog 3 PC on Parallels, DP 8K not found

I've just installed 3.2 on Hog PC. I'm running Windows 7 64 in Parallels off a Macbook Pro. The issue I'm having is trying to get the DP8K I'm using to actually talk to Hog PC. Currently is sitting there initializing network, or searching for software. It won't actually join the show, or take a software upload.

It is running through a simple network switch.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Parents
  • Chris,

The Hog net adapter is the intel Pro/1000 MT network connection. That drop down box is greyed out and won't give me option to pick any other adapter. However, the wireless is turned off, and that adapter listed is the hardwired one.

Hog PC is set with that IP address you listed and it is running DHCP and boot server.

I turned off DHCP on the DP, and when I do that is shows an IP address of 0.0.0.0. When that setting is on, the main screen just shows initializing network. When I manually assign an IP address to it, then it bounces back and forth between initializing and searching for software. At no time does it ever act like it is seeing Hog PC..
  • Chris,

The Hog net adapter is the intel Pro/1000 MT network connection. That drop down box is greyed out and won't give me option to pick any other adapter. However, the wireless is turned off, and that adapter listed is the hardwired one.

Hog PC is set with that IP address you listed and it is running DHCP and boot server.

I turned off DHCP on the DP, and when I do that is shows an IP address of 0.0.0.0. When that setting is on, the main screen just shows initializing network. When I manually assign an IP address to it, then it bounces back and forth between initializing and searching for software. At no time does it ever act like it is seeing Hog PC..
Children
No Data
Related