Hog 3 PC on Parallels, DP 8K not found

I've just installed 3.2 on Hog PC. I'm running Windows 7 64 in Parallels off a Macbook Pro. The issue I'm having is trying to get the DP8K I'm using to actually talk to Hog PC. Currently is sitting there initializing network, or searching for software. It won't actually join the show, or take a software upload.

It is running through a simple network switch.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Parents
  • Basically what that tells me is that the Hog3PC DHCP server on your is not reaching your DP. This probably means the DP is also going to have trouble connecting to Hog3PC with a static IP address as well. What we need to do is trouble shoot the network and find out what might be causing the issue. Double check that your firewalls are all turned off in Windows.

Have you run this setup before with older Hog3PC versions? Since we don't technically support Hog3PC in parallels I do not have equipment to setup and test with but other forum users my be able to chime in with any advice. I know there are several ways to configure networking in parallels as well. forum.parallels.com/thread1877.html
  • Basically what that tells me is that the Hog3PC DHCP server on your is not reaching your DP. This probably means the DP is also going to have trouble connecting to Hog3PC with a static IP address as well. What we need to do is trouble shoot the network and find out what might be causing the issue. Double check that your firewalls are all turned off in Windows.

Have you run this setup before with older Hog3PC versions? Since we don't technically support Hog3PC in parallels I do not have equipment to setup and test with but other forum users my be able to chime in with any advice. I know there are several ways to configure networking in parallels as well. forum.parallels.com/thread1877.html
Children
No Data
Related