Hog 3 PC on Parallels, DP 8K not found

I've just installed 3.2 on Hog PC. I'm running Windows 7 64 in Parallels off a Macbook Pro. The issue I'm having is trying to get the DP8K I'm using to actually talk to Hog PC. Currently is sitting there initializing network, or searching for software. It won't actually join the show, or take a software upload.

It is running through a simple network switch.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Parents
  • I've got all the firewalls turned off.

I'm sure it's some small setting that is keeping things from talking. Parallels is a bit odd with some of it's network settings.

This is the first time I've tried running this setup, but I was hoping I could use it to get me out of an awkward festival situation this weekend.

I know it's not supported, but I appreciate the help with this. I'm sure there are a lot of other Mac guys out there that would do the same thing as well.

Thanks,
  • I've got all the firewalls turned off.

I'm sure it's some small setting that is keeping things from talking. Parallels is a bit odd with some of it's network settings.

This is the first time I've tried running this setup, but I was hoping I could use it to get me out of an awkward festival situation this weekend.

I know it's not supported, but I appreciate the help with this. I'm sure there are a lot of other Mac guys out there that would do the same thing as well.

Thanks,
Children
No Data
Related