Hog 3 PC on Parallels, DP 8K not found

I've just installed 3.2 on Hog PC. I'm running Windows 7 64 in Parallels off a Macbook Pro. The issue I'm having is trying to get the DP8K I'm using to actually talk to Hog PC. Currently is sitting there initializing network, or searching for software. It won't actually join the show, or take a software upload.

It is running through a simple network switch.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Parents
  • It works fine if you disable the virtual switch. Click on the || and go devices, then network 1, select bridge network, and click ethernet. This will then bridge the "virtual windows 7 network adapter" to it's own mac address. It will then "directly" communicate with the ethernet port instead of sharing the default adapter, and blocking the required multicast traffic. Same applies for using CMA or any other network software that directly talks to equipment.
  • It works fine if you disable the virtual switch. Click on the || and go devices, then network 1, select bridge network, and click ethernet. This will then bridge the "virtual windows 7 network adapter" to it's own mac address. It will then "directly" communicate with the ethernet port instead of sharing the default adapter, and blocking the required multicast traffic. Same applies for using CMA or any other network software that directly talks to equipment.
Children
No Data
Related