dp8k 3.2.0

console software 3.2.0 dp8k 3.1.9 dp not update 3.2.0 not reload..why?
Parents
  • Hi Michael and Chris!

yes, i could upgrade dp8000, but it was hard to do. couldnt get updated from console, but from hog3pc. The bigger problem i faced was that the dp has always been restarting itself. Thats why i tried to turn back to 3.1.9, on the other hand this time show is not working. Hundreds of error messages. 
    when i start up the pc, that means 3.2.0 console and dp8000 3.2.0 are not working properly and constantly there are restart and network connection problems...

when i restart the table a few times, i dont get any problem for 1-2 hours, but for exp when changing the page, there is a delay of 3-5 secs. when dp8000 or hog3pc (as backup) are not connected,page boxes can immediately be chosen. whenever dp8000 and hog3 backup get connected, it gets slower...
  • Hi Michael and Chris!

yes, i could upgrade dp8000, but it was hard to do. couldnt get updated from console, but from hog3pc. The bigger problem i faced was that the dp has always been restarting itself. Thats why i tried to turn back to 3.1.9, on the other hand this time show is not working. Hundreds of error messages. 
    when i start up the pc, that means 3.2.0 console and dp8000 3.2.0 are not working properly and constantly there are restart and network connection problems...

when i restart the table a few times, i dont get any problem for 1-2 hours, but for exp when changing the page, there is a delay of 3-5 secs. when dp8000 or hog3pc (as backup) are not connected,page boxes can immediately be chosen. whenever dp8000 and hog3 backup get connected, it gets slower...
Children
No Data
Related