dp8k 3.2.0

console software 3.2.0 dp8k 3.1.9 dp not update 3.2.0 not reload..why?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tymon;55980]And now, from a friend of mine I get a technical bulletin saying there was a batch of DP8000's with bad firmware. How come this was not made publically available? Why didn't I get it straight from FPS/HES/Barco?

Marcin,

Yes it is true that we have emailed a few customers that may have received improper firmware on their DP8000. We have a simple resolution for these customers and have emailed them directly based on sales records of the possibly affected DPs. Not all users have received the notification because most are not affected.

FYI... You can read more on the links from the download pages or directly here: www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/DP8K_071411.pdf

Thank you for your understanding,
  • [QUOTE=tymon;55980]And now, from a friend of mine I get a technical bulletin saying there was a batch of DP8000's with bad firmware. How come this was not made publically available? Why didn't I get it straight from FPS/HES/Barco?

Marcin,

Yes it is true that we have emailed a few customers that may have received improper firmware on their DP8000. We have a simple resolution for these customers and have emailed them directly based on sales records of the possibly affected DPs. Not all users have received the notification because most are not affected.

FYI... You can read more on the links from the download pages or directly here: www.flyingpig.com/support/documents/DP8K_071411.pdf

Thank you for your understanding,
Children
No Data
Related