Can't update a hog III to the latest sofware

Hi everyone
I'm trying to upgrade a hog III to the latest softaware but it seems like it gets stuck after confirming I want to update and delete all shows on the console. I've burnt my CD with my macbook pro like I did many other times. I reburnt the CD a couple of times now but no luck at all.
I can't even boot up the console normally for the previous software has been kind of corrupted! what shall I do?
Thanks a lot
Marco
Parents
  • Marco,

A couple of things might have happened...I update regularly from my MacBookPro and here's what I generally do.

I've, on occasion, had a problem with doing a full install. It usually comes down to 1 or 2 things. I would go back and re-download the ISO again (just to be safe). Also, when you burn the CD (are you using Disk Utility???) burn at the SLOWEST setting, not the 24x maximum. I've had problems with ISO's not burning properly at the 24x speed.

Just a couple of thoughts...
  • Marco,

A couple of things might have happened...I update regularly from my MacBookPro and here's what I generally do.

I've, on occasion, had a problem with doing a full install. It usually comes down to 1 or 2 things. I would go back and re-download the ISO again (just to be safe). Also, when you burn the CD (are you using Disk Utility???) burn at the SLOWEST setting, not the 24x maximum. I've had problems with ISO's not burning properly at the 24x speed.

Just a couple of thoughts...
Children
No Data
Related