SoftwareVersionMismatch

So after switching a recalled brand new DP8K to an older model, I was successful in getting the console conected to the DP8K. Despite the show seeming to being running with no problems, I am getting a message on the display of the DP8K that reads "SoftwareVersionMismatch". This is displayed where it would normally say Output Active. The show is running, but what does the message mean?
Parents
  • The temps are not color coded (Only the voltages are color coded).

If your CPU core temps approach the upper 90's you should probably verify that the fans are working properly (at that point they'll all be spinning rather fast, and it will be making far more noise than usual. If they hit 105 you need to do something to cool them down.

At some point they'll trigger thermal overtemp and shutdown automatically by shutting down the core voltage regulator. I believe that happens around 120, but I don't have the data in front of me at the moment.

Note this is the CPU Core Temp only that I'm talking about. The other temps have very different valid ranges.

The DP8000 does run warm (just like a lot of modern laptops). We've discussed turning on the fans at a lower temp just to make people feel better, but at that point it's just sucking in extra dust and dirt unnecessarily.
  • The temps are not color coded (Only the voltages are color coded).

If your CPU core temps approach the upper 90's you should probably verify that the fans are working properly (at that point they'll all be spinning rather fast, and it will be making far more noise than usual. If they hit 105 you need to do something to cool them down.

At some point they'll trigger thermal overtemp and shutdown automatically by shutting down the core voltage regulator. I believe that happens around 120, but I don't have the data in front of me at the moment.

Note this is the CPU Core Temp only that I'm talking about. The other temps have very different valid ranges.

The DP8000 does run warm (just like a lot of modern laptops). We've discussed turning on the fans at a lower temp just to make people feel better, but at that point it's just sucking in extra dust and dirt unnecessarily.
Children
No Data
Related