SoftwareVersionMismatch

So after switching a recalled brand new DP8K to an older model, I was successful in getting the console conected to the DP8K. Despite the show seeming to being running with no problems, I am getting a message on the display of the DP8K that reads "SoftwareVersionMismatch". This is displayed where it would normally say Output Active. The show is running, but what does the message mean?
Parents
  • Started the show on 3.1.7 in March, so I'm still on it. REALLY want to make the move to 3.2 but we flip from stage to stage and have a bunch of 1st unit/2nd unit crossover with show files. 3.1.7 has been rock solid. I'll make the move when this ends in September. I have messed with 3.2 on my laptop just to check it out.
    The DP8000 is in the perms 'cause the set is built from fire lane to fire lane and DMX is running to dimmers in a mini mobile outside the stage, Dimmers in a dimmer room inside the stage, multiple Image80 trusses, floor DMX 4x4s, Hybrid LED runs (DMX over Cat6) and a WDMX transmitter for a wild LED chandelier (20 channels). 6 universes spider out and one Cat6 to the board. Once we finish 2nd unit comes in and takes over. I hand off of a show file and an ethernet cable. Weeeeee!

Bryan
  • Started the show on 3.1.7 in March, so I'm still on it. REALLY want to make the move to 3.2 but we flip from stage to stage and have a bunch of 1st unit/2nd unit crossover with show files. 3.1.7 has been rock solid. I'll make the move when this ends in September. I have messed with 3.2 on my laptop just to check it out.
    The DP8000 is in the perms 'cause the set is built from fire lane to fire lane and DMX is running to dimmers in a mini mobile outside the stage, Dimmers in a dimmer room inside the stage, multiple Image80 trusses, floor DMX 4x4s, Hybrid LED runs (DMX over Cat6) and a WDMX transmitter for a wild LED chandelier (20 channels). 6 universes spider out and one Cat6 to the board. Once we finish 2nd unit comes in and takes over. I hand off of a show file and an ethernet cable. Weeeeee!

Bryan
Children
No Data
Related