Color View Buttons

Can you guys add the ability to color the views just like you color a palette?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=nibor;55849]
    every time I talk about it they remove my post ?????

I found the following recent forum posts in which you've posted your speculations about the future. Both are visible by anyone and have not been deleted.

forums.highend.com/showpost.php?p=54799
    forums.highend.com/showpost.php?p=55187&postcount=43

Are these the posts you're thinking of?

We try to moderate as little as possible on these forums to encourage people to participate. You're free to post problems, complaints, speculations, or whatever else you're thinking about. It helps all of us to get get honest, open feedback.

We routinely delete SPAM. We have deleted posts by real users under exceptional circumstances, but only very, very rarely (I'd estimate once a year on average). When we do have to delete or edit something we generally make an effort to get in touch with the poster to explain why.
  • [QUOTE=nibor;55849]
    every time I talk about it they remove my post ?????

I found the following recent forum posts in which you've posted your speculations about the future. Both are visible by anyone and have not been deleted.

forums.highend.com/showpost.php?p=54799
    forums.highend.com/showpost.php?p=55187&postcount=43

Are these the posts you're thinking of?

We try to moderate as little as possible on these forums to encourage people to participate. You're free to post problems, complaints, speculations, or whatever else you're thinking about. It helps all of us to get get honest, open feedback.

We routinely delete SPAM. We have deleted posts by real users under exceptional circumstances, but only very, very rarely (I'd estimate once a year on average). When we do have to delete or edit something we generally make an effort to get in touch with the poster to explain why.
Children
No Data
Related