Screen brightness annoyance

On 3.2.0 the brightness and gamma adjustment are gone.
I like to have my screens as dim as possible.

Thanks,
Thomas P:147:
Parents
  • In v3.2.0 monitor brightness on standalone Hog3PC was disabled as part of the a change in to more appropriately dim displays on our console platforms by actually dimming the displays and not just the application. Unfortunately this was not something we could do with standalone Windows machines due the vast array of video cards and display devices out there. I would advise to just use windows control panel to control the brightness of your displays. Depending on which Windows OS you are running and which keyboard you are using you might be able to enable a keyboard shortcut to do this more easily.
  • In v3.2.0 monitor brightness on standalone Hog3PC was disabled as part of the a change in to more appropriately dim displays on our console platforms by actually dimming the displays and not just the application. Unfortunately this was not something we could do with standalone Windows machines due the vast array of video cards and display devices out there. I would advise to just use windows control panel to control the brightness of your displays. Depending on which Windows OS you are running and which keyboard you are using you might be able to enable a keyboard shortcut to do this more easily.
Children
No Data
Related