help installing new library request

I trying to install a new fixture library that was created for me for some LED pars, but I can seem to get the file installed on my WH3. I've tried importing the file under preferences, but it doesn’t show any file on the CD. Then I also tried creating a new show to merge them together. The first time I did it, it couldn’t locate the network, the rest of the tries I can get past this error message "expansion of /cdrom/fixturelib_v4.hog3lib.tar.gz failed: cannot open archive for extraction. I tried doing it with the files zipped and unzipped noting changes

I wanted to have this installed and working before a show tonight, can i get some help?
Parents
  • Hi Mike,

Load into a new show or an existing show you wish to add the led fixtures to, then hit setup, and select shows from the toolbar. In the show manager window select merge. Then just follow the wizard to merge the library into your show file.

Library files can also be dragged and dropped onto the hard drive using the show manager window but keep in mind that library files are not show files and must either be specified as the library of choice when starting a new show, or specified during a show merge as I have instructed above.
  • Hi Mike,

Load into a new show or an existing show you wish to add the led fixtures to, then hit setup, and select shows from the toolbar. In the show manager window select merge. Then just follow the wizard to merge the library into your show file.

Library files can also be dragged and dropped onto the hard drive using the show manager window but keep in mind that library files are not show files and must either be specified as the library of choice when starting a new show, or specified during a show merge as I have instructed above.
Children
No Data
Related