help installing new library request

I trying to install a new fixture library that was created for me for some LED pars, but I can seem to get the file installed on my WH3. I've tried importing the file under preferences, but it doesn’t show any file on the CD. Then I also tried creating a new show to merge them together. The first time I did it, it couldn’t locate the network, the rest of the tries I can get past this error message "expansion of /cdrom/fixturelib_v4.hog3lib.tar.gz failed: cannot open archive for extraction. I tried doing it with the files zipped and unzipped noting changes

I wanted to have this installed and working before a show tonight, can i get some help?
Parents
  • So I'm trying to install the fixture library again. I recently updated our dp2000 whole hog 3 with a gut file to version 3.1.9. And the board is working great, it's actually take second to start instead of minutes. My problem again is still trying to merge the new library with my current show. When I go into the setup wizard and select cd-rom, the file that is on the cd isn't listed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point. Does the file need to be unzipped for it to install? I'm just really stumped, and I'm not really an expert on this board.
  • So I'm trying to install the fixture library again. I recently updated our dp2000 whole hog 3 with a gut file to version 3.1.9. And the board is working great, it's actually take second to start instead of minutes. My problem again is still trying to merge the new library with my current show. When I go into the setup wizard and select cd-rom, the file that is on the cd isn't listed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point. Does the file need to be unzipped for it to install? I'm just really stumped, and I'm not really an expert on this board.
Children
No Data
Related