iPC running 3.2 laggy DMX

We have a few iPC's in the shop, and it seems that after upgrading to 3.2 the dmx output lags when using the encoder wheels. DMX output seems to be fine when running an effect or cuelist, but when editing paramaters, the dmx will stop outputting until the encoder wheels stop moving...

Has anyone else seeing this?
Parents
  • Jimi and Chad,

One thing to look at or try. Open the network window, find the DP8000 #1. Right click and select settings. Under the fixture link tab enter a static IP address of 192.168.0.1. Then go through the art-net and sAn tabs and disable all of the outputs. See if this helps with the output performance of the desk.

Chad, can you still reproduce this reliable on your iPC? If you have a show file that exhibits this with a certain fixture selection I would love to have a look at it so I can put it on our dmx scope and see what's going haywire here.
  • Jimi and Chad,

One thing to look at or try. Open the network window, find the DP8000 #1. Right click and select settings. Under the fixture link tab enter a static IP address of 192.168.0.1. Then go through the art-net and sAn tabs and disable all of the outputs. See if this helps with the output performance of the desk.

Chad, can you still reproduce this reliable on your iPC? If you have a show file that exhibits this with a certain fixture selection I would love to have a look at it so I can put it on our dmx scope and see what's going haywire here.
Children
No Data
Related